Principles for the selection of Split casing pump
A split casing pumpis a kind of general-purpose mechanical equipment, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric metallurgy, mining, ship-dressing, light industry, agriculture, civil, and various sectors, occupying an important position in the national economy.
The so-called rational selection of a Split casing pumpis to take into account the investment and operating costs of pump units and pumping stations and other comprehensive technical and economic indicators so that it conforms to the principles of economy, safety, and applicability.
Specifically, there are the following aspects:
1. must meet the requirements of the use of flow and head, that is, the requirements of the pump operation time point -LRB-device characteristic curve and pump performance curve of the intersection point) often kept in the interval operation, so that both power and easy to damage the machine.
2. The selected pump should be small in volume, light in weight, cheap in cost, with good characteristics, and high efficiency.
3. It has good cavitation resistance, stable operation, and long service life.
4. the selected pump project investment is low, the operation.
Split casing pump:
List the basic data of the Split casing pump:
1. Including the characteristics of the medium, the media contained in the body of the particle diameter, content, medium temperature, and the required flow pressure piping system data.
2. Determine the flow head.
If the production process has been given a smaller, normal, larger flow, should be considered a larger flow.
If only the normal flow rate is given in the production process, some allowance should be considered.
For a large flow rate low head pump with NS > 100, the flow allowance is 5%, for a small flow rate high head pump with NS < 50, the flow allowance is 10%, and for 50≤ NS ≤100, the flow allowance is 5%, for poor quality and poor operating conditions of the pump, the flow margin should take 10%.
If the basic data is only for weight flow, should be converted into volume flow.